There's a Bloggin' Beauts meetup coming up
on 9/20/09 (NEW DATE!) 10/11/09!

Click here for the e-vite webpage: http://event.pingg.com/NycBlogginBeauts2

E-mail MyOwnJudge@gmail.com for details and/or check out this post!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Product Reviews

Hey y'all

I've been a bit negligent in the Bloggin' Beauts love, but I promise, I am back on the working wagon. Excuse me as I post a plethora of product raves and reviews for the companies that were present at the 7/25 gathering!

Check out some of mine:

Photobucket

Rockin' an ORLY polish that swung by the Bloggin' Beauts part-ay: here.

It's called Chica-Boom and it boom-ed my socks off :)

http://www.fingrs.com/fingrs/includes/images/myspace/fingrs_myspace_banner.jpg

Impressed with the Fing'rs on my fingers here.

Photobucket

Nailing it with Nailene and their manikit here.

Photobucket
check out the Thevi blog here!

And let's not forget the oldie but goodie review of Thevi eyeshadow and lipstick here!

Keep checking back - I will be posting the other Beauts' reviews and the rest of mine soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin